The study of literature is the study of our expression. Art is inherent and vital to our survival. My name is Ben, I am for the people of the world, and this is my blog.
The Wonder Years - Came Out Swinging
always say thank you to the bus driver and the crossing guard and the cashier this is crucial
me: joins tumblr for fun
me: starts to critically analyze almost every aspect of modern society
Southern regions of Chile - https://www.flickr.com/photos/f_elipe/
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.